We are sorry to announce that the Glastonbury Harvest Show will not be going ahead this year so instead we invite you to share your harvest photos.
We delayed our decision as we wanted to see how things would unfold, but it will be too difficult to manage safe spacing and many people are staying away from indoor gatherings.
We look forward to seeing you next year and hope it’s been a good growing season so far – you can see what people have been up to this year and share your harvest photos with us here!
Glastonbury Harvest Show highlights the importance of local food & community, and celebrates the joy & benefits of growing your own produce
Our typical schedule:
- A fantastic display of fruit, veg, flowers and home-made produce – auctioned off at 3:30pm
- Find out about local food and growing projects
- Stalls selling local produce
- Members of Glastonbury Country Market will provide refreshments all afternoon
- There will be a whole host of activities going on click here to find out more.
The event is supported by Glastonbury Town Council, Glastonbury Gardeners’ Group, Mendip Community Credit Union, Feed Avalon, Oaklands & Sweetacre nurseries.
Rosettes are sponsored by Glastonbury Spring Water. With special thanks to Sweet Acre Nursery – The Ray Sweet Cup will be awarded for the most points across all the fruit and veg classes.
Many thanks to all of the organisations that have donated prizes – a full list of their names will be displayed on the day.