Glastonbury Harvest Show highlights the importance of local food & community, and celebrates the joy & benefits of growing your own produce.
This is our thirteenth year at Glastonbury Town Hall on Saturday 7th September 2019.
What will be taking place?
- A fantastic display of fruit, veg, flowers and home-made produce – auctioned off at 3:30pm
- Find out about local food and growing projects
- Stalls selling local produce
- Members of Glastonbury Country Market will provide refreshments all afternoon
- There will be a whole host of activities going on click here to find out more.
The event is supported by Glastonbury Town Council, Glastonbury Gardeners’ Group, Mendip Community Credit Union, Feed Avalon, Oaklands & Sweetacre nurseries.
Rosettes are sponsored by Glastonbury Spring Water. With special thanks to Sweet Acre Nursery – The Ray Sweet Cup will be awarded for the most points across all the fruit and veg classes.
Many thanks to all of the organisations that have donated prizes – a full list of their names will be displayed on the day.
Timetable of Events (subject to change)
Show entries to be received: 9:00-10:00am
Hall cleared for judging at 10:15am
Judging: 10:30-12:15 pm
Show open to the public from 12:30 pm
Prize winners collect prize money: 12:30-2:45 pm
Award of prizes and rosettes: 1:30 pm
Raffle drawn: 2:30pm
Auction of Produce: 3.30 pm (any entries not collected by 3.25 pm will be auctioned)